Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Update #1

Hello to all of our loyal readers! That's right Eric and Crystal, we're talking to you.

So, now that we've had a chance to soak in the gravity of our brand new adventure, we know it's time to spread the information wealth.

1. There is no set wedding date yet, but expect early February 2011. Hopefully, that will give everyone plenty of time to come up with a really great gift.
2. The theme for this wedding is definitely "unconventional." Church and reception are out like stonewashed, tight-rolled jeans. Beach and all-inclusive are all the rage. So, ladies and gentlemen, get your bikinis and Speedos (please see that word as joke... please) ready because it will be a gathering on the beach and, maybe if we're lucky, at the swim-up bar.
3. Now might be a good time to renew that passport and brush up on your Espanol, because we forecast Mexico in the future. That's right party people, margaritas will be flowing!
4. We're working on getting information out to our guests as soon as possible so that everyone can start the decision making process on whether to go. But honestly folks, Mexico, all-inclusive, Crystal and Eric getting hitched... do you need any more incentive than that? Didn't think so.
5. For those people that won't be able to attend the "The Vacation of All Vacations" (that's what the kids are calling it), we do plan to have a shindig upon our return so that everyone else can be jealous of our tans... I mean jealous of our love... I mean celebrate in our marriage. Details of this party are very much pending, but will be publicized as soon as we know. We hear TMZ is interested in buying pictures.
6. As always, if you have any questions about what's going on, please call Crystal. Not, I say, I say, not Eric. He's busy writing these posts and the creative process wears him out.

Fin

2 comments:

  1. Jenn and I will make sure to keep February open for travel! I hope it is a weekend so that I can take a Friday and Monday off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my third time trying to get this comment posted. I have a blog, so I have no clue why it keeps rejecting my post.

    We Nustras are SUPER excited for the both of you!!! I can't wait to see the ring that you got busted purchasing. As for Mexico, this may mean I need to postpone Baby Nustra #2 because what is all inclusive Mexico when you are pregnant? Keep us posted on the planning!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Moon Palace Golf Resort & Spa

Moon Palace Golf Resort & Spa