Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Date is...

Hello to our loyal readers and infrequent guests,

First, our loyal reader total has not yet reached the magic double digit goal. I'm slightly hurt, but I'm willing to get by with a little help from my friends.

Second, Crystal and I are excited by the rapid responses for the upcoming engagement party to be held in magnificent McHenry, IL (yes, it does actually exist). Some of our guests will be making their first trek to Iowa and we (in this case "we" means Eric) look forward to the many phone calls requesting further directions on how to get there. If, for some reason, you did not receive the invite through pingg.com, check your spam filter for a message from Eric Carlson or email us and we'll get that to you as quickly as possible.

Finally, set your calendars my fun-loving friends... February 19th, 2011, at 2pm at the Moon Palace in Riviera Maya is when Crystal and I will take the plunge into wedded bliss. Official save-the-dates will be coming out soon, we just have to make some final arrangements with the resort to ensure that we reserve enough rooms and worms for the tequila. So, don't make your travel plans just yet as we promise to provide you with so much information that it will make your head spin.

Buenos noches!

3 comments:

  1. I seriously have to get out of taxes and postpone baby Nustra #2, so we can be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hurry and get the details! I want my head to be spinning! Later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're working on the details Knoth, I promise. You'll know in the next couple weeks for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Moon Palace Golf Resort & Spa

Moon Palace Golf Resort & Spa